KPS is a privately owned co-educational, residential cum day school affiliated to the CBSE upto classXII, set up in 2008 with the objective of providing quality, affordable and meaningful education to the children and teenagers, primarily to those of the deprived sections. Despite challenges, the school has been navigating itself steadily in the directing of its goals producing excellent Board results year after after, thereby, living upto the expectation of the stakeholders and making a mark for itself in this short span of its existence.
The school functions under the aegis of KPS foundation.
- Founded in 2008, the School runs under the aegis of KPS Foundation having classes from Nursery to Class XII.
- It has approximately seven hundred students and is spread over 4 acres; is a day boarding cum residential School 6 KM away from the hustle bustle of the city life catering to the every day needs of lower socio-economic strata, Maoist affected and orphan children from the tribal belt of Jharkhand.
- It has evolved into one of the premier educational institutions in the country.
- The school has a main building, a nursery wing, and a multi-purpose hall, a canteen and two hostels.
- The energy consumption in the school campus is mainly in the form of electricity, diesel and solar energy for power generators and LPG as a cooking fuel in the hostels and the canteen.
- Education at KPS is a balanced combination of conventional and latest technology.
- KPS follows the CBSE Curriculum and Syllabus.
- It boasts of an excellent infrastructure, serene atmosphere for learning ,& qualified and competent teaching staff from across the country.
- Quality education
- World class infrastructure
- Green campus
- Smart classes
- Healthcare facilities
- Safe transportation
- Hygienic hostel facilities
- Sports, Arts & Culture, Dance & Music
- Security(CCTV, Trained Personnel)
- A collection of books of the highest standard in Library.
- KPS believes in practical learning system, has separate labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Social science,
- Besides Composite , Audio Visual and Computer Lab attached with LAN & WiFi .
- Facilities of indoor and outdoor games
- Yoga and Meditation in a serene atmosphere