Parents seeking admission for their Children are requested to fill the registration form online, the links are given below:
Link for Class XI(Science/Commerce) Registration Form - 2022-23.
Admission procedures lodged by the School are strictly followed.
A student seeking admission to any class in the School will be eligible for admission to that Class only if he/she:
- Has been studying in a School recognized by or affiliated to CBSE Board or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him/her eligible for admission to that Class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State Government and applicable to the place where the School is located.
- The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned if required as provided elsewhere, in these by laws.
- Document(s) in support of his/her having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, where-ever existing, as proof of date of birth.
We are a recognized senior secondary school affiliated to CBSE Board. With the strength of approx. 750 students, the classes are running from Nursery to Class XII. The very cornerstone of an education program the curriculum is significantly different at Koncept, a structured means to develop a specific set of skills, aptitudes, and abilities. The curriculum at Koncept Public School integrates content areas like Science, Social Studies, and Technology with process areas like Language, Art, Mathematics, Drama, and Music. These are also dealt with as standalone subjects to help the students acquire necessary skills.
No KPS student would any longer need to mug up lessons. He/she will know exactly how to apply the knowledge that's constructed creatively each day.
KPS would offer an effective amalgam of the national curriculum prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) as done in schools affiliated to the CBSE.
KPS is envisioned as a day-cum-residential co-educational institution catering to students of classes Nursery to XII.
Pre-Primary: (Nursery-Sr. KG)
They are simply allowed to learn in a playful environment by providing the facilities including play centre, toys such as animals, fruits and vegetables etc. they are also taken out to learn from nature, that lets the buds bloom.
Primary: (Class I-V)
Language (English and Hindi), Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science, Basic Computing, GK, Moral Values, Arts & Crafts, SUPW, Music, etc.
Secondary: (Class VI-X)
Language (English, Hindi and Sanskrit), Mathematics, Science, Computer Science and Information Technology, Social Studies, GK, Moral Values, Arts & Crafts, Music, etc.
Higher Secondary: (Class XI-XII)
Language (English, Hindi),Computer Science and Information Practices, Physical Education, Hindi Music Vocal, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Biology, Physics, Chemistry / Commerce.